Monday 11 January 2010

New year resolutions

I have been thinking about new year resolutions. Apart from my rollovers (losing weight, getting fit and doing something new and/or scary at least once a month), my personal goals for 2010 are (in no particular order) 1. do everything in my power to stop Nick Griffin winning Barking (www.hopenotehate.org.uk) 2. perfect the New York Cheesecake 3. post blogs more frequently 4. shine a spotlight on the hypocrisy of those in power be it political or economic. Talking of which, can I add my two-pen'th in on Iris Robinson? I know acres of news space has been spent on Mrs Robinson, but the sheer hypocrisy of the woman does bear repeating: there she was condemning homosexuality as an abomination when she was having an adulteress affair with a teenager to whom she was allegedly channelling public money. Shameful.

No comments:

Post a Comment